About Dr. Nisha S Mangal
M.S. (Obst & Gynae), FMAS, PGDS (USA), FICMCH
Infertility Specialist & Laparoscopic Gynae Surgeon
Consultant at Cocoon Hospital & Bhandari Hospital, Jaipur
MBBS, M.S.- (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), J.L.N.M.C., Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F. MAS.), World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India. [Recognized by World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (WALS), and Endorsed by Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).]
- Fellow of Indian College of Maternal and Child Health (F.I.C.M.C.H.), NARCHI, Kolkata, India.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (M.R.C.O.G.) – Part-1 exam cleared of R.C.O.G., London, UK.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sonography (P.G.D.S.) in Obs-Gynae and General Abdomen, Institute of Ultrasound Training, New Delhi, India. [(Recognition from The Global Open University (UGC Approved), Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Affiliation to Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, USA - A W.H.O. Recognized centre]
- FOGSI training Course on Advanced Infertility at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- RCOG UK Franchise Basic Practical Skills Course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, New Delhi, 2014.
- Fellowship in Assisted Reproductive Technology (F.ART), (2017) World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India and International Association of Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- Presently working as Clinical Director, Genesis Clinic, Jaipur and Visiting Consultant at Cocoon Hospotel and Bhandari hospital, Jaipur. (Jan 2017 - Present)
- Associate consultant, Cocoon Hospotel, 14, Airport plaza, Tonk road, Durgapura, Jaipur (Jan 2015 - Dec 2016)
- Associate Consultant at Rungta Hospital, Malviya nagar, Jaipur.(Aug 2014 - Jan 2015)
- Associate Consultant to Dr. Abha Majumdar at (Nov 2012- May 2014)
- Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sir Gangaram Hospital, Rajinder nagar.
- Infertility unit, Sir Gangaram Kolmet Hospital, Karol Bagh and
- Genesis Clinic, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi.
- Senior Resident at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Lady Hardinge Medical College and S.S.K. Hospital, New Delhi.(MAR 2012 – SEP 2012)
- Senior Resident at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, St. Stephens Hospital, New Delhi (SEP 2011- MAR 2012)
- Junior Resident at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, J. L. N. M. C., Ajmer (JULY, 2008 – JUNE, 2011).
Academic Activity/ Achievements
"Perinatal and maternal outcome in cases of pregnancy with oligohydramnios AFI<5" under the guidance of Prof. Nirmal Gupta, Former Head of the Department, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Mangal NS, Majumdar A. Two cases of hypognadotropic hypogonadism with live births- Use of recombinant LH and FSH to rescue an ovulation induction cycle after failure to respond to hMG at 4th National Conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India, New Delhi, 2014.
- Mangal NS, Majumdar A, Chauhan K. Successful pregnancy in a case of multiple implantation failure due to recurrent uterine synechiae formation – Role of repeated hysteroscopy in preceding and same cycle of frozen embryo transfer at 4th World Congess of Laparoscopic Surgeons on “Recent Advances in Laparoscopic Surgery”, Gurgaon, 2014.
- Mangal NS, Gupta N. To study the maternal and perinatal outcome in case of oligohydramnios (AFI ≤ 5) at 11th World Congress and 19th National Conference on Reproductive and Child Health, NARCHI, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- Majumdar A, Mangal NS. Hyperprolactinemia. J Hum Reprod Sci. 2013 Jul;6(3):168-175. Review. PubMed PMID: 24347930
- Majumdar A, Mangal NS. Anovulatory infertility. In Rao KR, Carp H, Fischer R, editors. Principles and Practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd; 2014, 165-82.
- Majumdar A, Mangal NS. Hyperprolactinemia. In Surveen Ghumman editor. Principles and Practice of Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in ART. Springer Publishers (P) Ltd; 2014,chapter 29.
Workshops And Specialist Training
- Hands - on IUI workshop, certified by Rajasthan Fertility Society, Jaipur, July, 2017.
- Advanced Endosuturing Programme, Nova Speciality Hospitals in association with Jeevan Mala Hospital, New Delhi July 2014.
- Basic practical skills in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Eticon Institute of Surgical Education, India, New Delhi March 2014.
- Colposcopy workshop, ICOG and FOGSI certified, Sir Gangaram hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi. 2014
- Workshop on Ovulation Induction and IUI, 4th National Conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India, New Delhi, 2014.
- Workshop on Controversies and Advancement in IVF, 4th National Conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India, New Delhi, 2014.
- Hands - on Hysteroscopy Workshop, RCOG and AOGD certified, Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 2012.
- Colposcopy and Pre-Cancerous Lesions of Cervix, 11th World Congress and 19th National Conference on Reproductive and Child Health, NARCHI, New Delhi, India, 2012.
Conferences And CME
- 1st Annual Conference of Association of Gynae Endoscopic Surgeons of Rajasthan, April, 2018
- 3rd , RAJ ENDO Gynae Update, September,2017.
- 4th World Congess of Laparoscopic Surgeons on Recent Advances in Laparoscopic Surgery, Gurgaon, 2014 as Speaker.
- 4th National Conference of Gynae Endocrine Society of India, New Delhi, 2014.
- 8th International Symposium India - 2012 of International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, New Delhi, 2012.
- 11th World Congress and 19th National Conference on Reproductive and Child Health, NARCHI, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- 3rd World Congress of Laparoscopic Surgeons on Recent Advances in Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery, Gurgaon, 2012.
- National CME in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2012.
- Hospital Waste Management Training Programme, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 2012.
- Preventing Pregnancy Wastage Conference, FOGSI, New Delhi, 2011.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecology-1 (MRCOG), UK
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology society of India).
- Life Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons.
- Life Member of Indian fertility society.
- Life Member of NARCHI (National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India).
- Silver medal in General Surgery in Final M.B.B.S., 2005.
- Best athlete of the college in year 2002.
- Best dancer of the college in 2002.
- 2nd rank in Indian dance competition (Solo) in PULSE 2002 at AIIMS.
- Best Student of the Year, R. K. Maru Sr. Sec. School, Sikar, 1996
- 1st rank in district & 34th rank in merit in state in Class 10th, Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India.